The Autism Center is excited to present a summer series of live educational webinars to provide families with information and tips on the following topics:
June 30, 9am
• Do you have questions about ASD?
• Want to learn more about ASD?
• Learn about ASD, how it's diagnosed, common challenges, community resources, and more!
July 7, 9am
• Does your child have tough behavior that gets in the way of life?
• Do you wonder why tough behavior happens?
• Ready for a change?
• Learn how to help your child have better days!
July 14, at 9am
• Does your child refuse to sit on the toilet?
• Have you had trouble urine or bowel training your child?
• Come to our workshop for practical tips and advice on daytime toilet training!
July 21, 9am
• Does your child have trouble falling asleep or staying asleep?
• Does your child have challenging behavior at bedtime?
• Do you have concerns about your child’s sleep habits?
• Learn how to help with these concerns and more!
July 28, 9am
• Specially designed for parents and caregivers of toddlers and preschool-aged children with ASD!
• Learn how to teach first words, what to teach your child first, and when to teach!